How to access Merchant Service Center from QuickBooks Pro, Permier, Enterprise
Jul 25 2017 by jackup jaems Category Business Ideas Views
Unlike the other QuickBooks plugins available on the market today, the Blue Pay QuickBooks payment plugins are the most secure because sensitive holder
How to access Merchant Service Center from QuickBooks Pro, Permier, Enterprise and Online?
Quickbooks merchant service.
Unlike the other QuickBooks plugins available on the market today, the Blue Pay QuickBooks payment plugins are the most secure because sensitive cardholder data is never stored or processed on your computer. We know and understand how important it is to protect your customers’ sensitive payment information. Using the Blue Pay plugin reduces your PCI scope and lowers annual PCI costs.
Add a merchant account to an existing user ID using the online service center
Some payments accounts can be associated under one login so they can all be viewed in one online service center window.
For source:Quickbooks pro support phone number+1-855-441-4417
QuickBooks Payments Accounts - These accounts have full functionality in the online service center including the ability to process payments in the MSC.
· QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise, Online
· QuickBooks for MAC
· QuickBooks Point-of-Sale 2013 and newer
QuickBooks Merchant Service Accounts
To the link multiple QuickBooks Merchant Accounts Service accounts each account must have the same email associated regardless of the login. If each account has the same login, follow the steps below to link them in the online service center:
NOTE: Only the primary login (shared between payments accounts) for the account will allow you to toggle between multiple payments accounts. Other logins will only permit you to view one payments account..
1. Log in to the QBN portal with the admin login for the first payments account.
2. Click the option to "Give someone access to this account".
3. Click the link that reads "To add a user from another account for which you have administrative privileges, click here.".
4. The next window will list the accounts associated with the email. Select the accounts you wish to add to this login.
5. Select the login and click OK to complete the linking of that account.
If you have any doubt about Close the Book you can contact our Quickbooks enterprise support number +1-855-441-4417Here we provide full support service related to Quickbooks enterprise support